Returns and complaints
Warranty, seller's liability and return of goods
1. All products offered in the store / are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
2. The products have a manufacturer's, importer's or seller's warranty, valid in Poland. Each time, the terms of the guarantee are specified in the guarantee form (if such part has such a document). Warranty claims should be submitted in accordance with the content of the warranty and to the address of authorized services provided therein.
3. All products are covered by the seller's 24-month liability (on the basis of a fiscal receipt or VAT invoice attached to the shipment) for non-compliance of the goods with the contract, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on special terms of consumer sales.
4. Complaints based on the seller's liability for non-compliance of the goods with the contract should be submitted in writing to the address of the store together with the goods complained about and the completed complaint protocol.
5. In such a case, the goods under complaint must be delivered in person or sent to the address of the store at their own expense.
6. In the event of a justified complaint, the damaged goods will be replaced with a new one, free from defects. If it is not possible to replace the goods with a new one, the customer receives a refund to the bank account indicated by him.
7. Complaints are considered within 14 working days from the moment our company receives the defective goods. In some (special cases) the complaint time may be extended up to 30 days.
8. In the event of an unjustified complaint or damage to the goods due to the user's fault, all costs of the complaint procedures are covered by the customer (shipping costs, possible costs of service diagnostics of the complained part).
9. Within 14 days from the delivery of the ordered goods or its collection from the store's warehouse, the customer has the right to return the goods without giving any reason as part of withdrawal from the contract, according to the general principles resulting from the provisions on concluding distance contracts (in accordance with the Act on consumer rights on May 30, 2014, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended), by submitting a written declaration to the seller. Goods returned in this mode will be accepted only if they are delivered to the store in their original, undamaged, factory packaging. The returned goods cannot bear traces of use. Goods returned in the above manner should be sent to the store's address (at the buyer's expense) or delivered in person. The shipment with the returned goods must be accompanied by a written declaration of withdrawal from the contract, your personal data and a clear indication of how the buyer wants to collect the amount returned for the goods (only 2 ways are possible: transfer to a bank account - here please provide the account number and details account holder - or personal cash pickup at the cash desk of the store's warehouse).
10. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, we return the value of the goods by bank transfer within 7 working days from the date of its receipt. Only the amount due for the returned goods is refundable. Additional fees related to the transaction, if in a given case they were included in the sales document (e.g. a delivery fee), are not refundable.
11. Electronic components are marked with a hologram, its presence together with the proof of purchase are required to consider the complaint. Damage to the hologram may be the basis for rejection of the complaint.
12. Goods imported on the customer's individual order are not returnable.
13. We ask for thoughtful purchases, electronic parts are not returnable.
14. The parties to the sales contract exclude the provisions on the warranty for defects
15. The complaint form is available at this address: download the complaint form